Good afternoon, people!
As you may have noticed, there wasn't any activity here in the past couple of weeks. The partial fault of that has to do with my college load (honestly, I no longer have time to write, but I read a lot to keep me sane. That's a consolation), but the other part relies (sp?) in the fact that my laptop isn't allowing blogger to upload photos, hence it freezes! How annoying can THAT be?
But anyways, now from a computer at university, in between Design & Multimedia class, I uploaded until chapter NÂș 8 of 'The Capital', and since it's a work in progress, as soon as the stock wears up, I'm evaluating which other story to upload until I find the time to continue writing this story.
And that's about it here. Off to upload the other blog...
Have a nice one :)
N.
(Mood: Focused / Now Playing: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi)
No comments:
Post a Comment