Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing...my story archive

I suck at introductions, so...

...Hi, I'm known as Nicodrina. Your not-so-average journalism student, and amateur writer. I've decided to share a part of the work I've done in the past 6 years (a few fanfics, the rest is original). I'll try to upload on tuesdays, an update a week. But since I started late, today's an exception.

Well, the story "The Capital" is the re-edit of an experiment I started (and dumped) in 2005, named "Inauguration". Among my archives I found it, changed a couple names and re-started it. Don't wanna get too deep in the plot, I'd rather have the story explain itself.

Feedback is welcome, as long as it's constructive and NO ANONYMOUS! With that out of the way, enjoy. I'm off to lunch and explore this blog.

.N.


Ps. When I learn how to make decent covers, I'll share some.

[Mood: Hungry / Now Playing: Daria 1x10]

No comments:

Post a Comment